- Why us?
- Select your interest
- Singing it back
- Tailor made and bespoke travel
- Round the World trips; extended durations and Sabbatical
- National Parks, Scenic Driving Tours and the Great Outdoors
- Costa Rica
- Canyonlands of Arizona, Utah and Nevada
- Alaska & Yukon
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Canadian Rockies
- The Pacific Northwest – Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island
- The Galapagos Islands
- South America- Iguassu; Peru and Bolivia
- Virginia – Shenandoah National Park & Colonial Williamsburg
- Yosemite National Park & Pacific Coast Highway
- New England
- IP – Intellectual Property Conferences
- EPO European Patent Offices
- Business Travel
- OB – Outside broadcast
- Harley rides and Air Combat USA
- Le Mans
- New Blog
- Useful links
- INTA Dallas Images
- Brochure Download – INTA
- Terms & Conditions
- Hi-Viz Luggage Labels
- Brochure Download – INTA Reception & Entertainment info sheet
- Brochure Download – Le Mans
- Brochure Download – Carry on Camping
- Brochure Download – Happy Camping
- Brochure Download – AIPPI
- Brochure Download – APAA
- Brochure Download – BIO CHI
- Brochure Download – Munich Newsletter
- Find & contact us
Family Camping & Singing Camp
Our happy camp will return again for the tenth year to Mellow Farm’s charming meadows alongside the River Wey, in the Surrey Hills just south of Farnham. Make memories, make music, make friends, make dens. Relax and bring the family closer with lots of laughter and things to do. For some time out, why not pop into the medieval barn for a singing workshop (no experience needed), or kick back and chill out while the kids get crafty with supervised arts in the Chicken Shed, or burn off their energy with some organised sport and family games. Spend the evenings around the sociable campfire. Saturday night we bring out our huge oil drum BBQ for all to use, followed by ‘Camps got talent’ acoustic evening. So why not get a group of friends together and join in the fun? Advance booking only, details to download below.
Singing it Back – If camping is not for you but the acapella singing is, then you can come just as a day tripper.
12-14 July 2019
What a super sunny week to finally share details of Camp 2019 with you.
This will be our 10th annual camp and we are thrilled to be welcoming back our popular experienced workshop leaders. We hope you’ll be keen to return, bring your friends, invite some new ones and enjoy a fabulous small and perfectly planned camp. For those who have never attended camp before, you are in for a treat, here’s what to expect
• Singing workshops (with Mary, Singing it back)
• Yoga (with Tanya Buck, Yoga Flow)
• Drumming (with Heike – Heike’s drum circle)
• Circus skills (with Annie, Circus Suburbia) NEW aerial rig for 2019
• Ukelele (with Sam Brown, Famous Ukelele club). Back by popular demand!
• Kids arts
• Water games
• Communal BBQ
• Camp’s got talent acoustic evening
• Farm visits
• Family games and challenges.
• ALL workshops take place under cover.
• open fire
• Fireside singing
Brand new for 2019
• Mystery at Mellow Farm – all will be revealed upon arrival.
• Aerial Silk rig – flying never looked so easy
Why come to our camp?
• there’s always room, it’s never over crowded.
• Our workshop leaders come with a wealth of experience, passion, creativity and they are rather lovely teachers who share their skills with pride and patience.
• All bookings are taken personally
• We have over 20 years experience of running group camps.
• We love to welcome and encourage everyone to get involved in as much as possible.
• We work hard to create something truly memorable.
So, that’s all from me for now. Camp 2019: 12-14July. Contact me for flyer if you want to FWD to friends?
Make dens, make friends, make music, make memories.
.When you’re ready to book your place, simply send me an email with your camper names and ages of children and I’ll send across an invoice for payment to secure your place.I look forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy the sunny week ahead
Mary and the Happy Camp team.
Music Leader, Founder Singing it back
tel 020 8549 2926